Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Harish will be back in the Super Singer competition

Harish who had walked out of the competition after being selected in the last 15, is now back into the competition. Read his blog at Out and In.

He also mentions that the voting will be open to public in the next few rounds.


    I got a call from Vijay TV saying one of the esteemed judges of the show has chosen me as a wildcard and I could re-enter the competition. That was definitely a very very happy moment for me! ... Moving forward, the audience have a very important role to play in who wins this show through telephone-sms polls. I humbly request all my readers to watch the show every fri-sat on vijay TV, encourage and support me if you feel I deserve to win this competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment